KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train

4 posters

Go down

Train Empty Train

Post by masoud90 Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm

Hey everybody! I need advice/opinion from you guys. Well here we go;

I have been writing these stories, which all fall under a bigger picture, called 'Train' and I have had shared them before with fans online. So my question is, if I post these stories online, will you guys be interested in reading them? They are the 'Grey's Anatomy' type storylines and they are really good. I also need some help with my screenwriting skills since I am a film major and need your opinions on these stories.

Here is a really short summary of what it is about...
Teen drama meets mature world; that is the sudden change from childhood to adulthood as a group of friends face life changing situations that will affect them for the rest of their lives. Jane has always been in love with her best friend Marc, but seeing as how Marc is going to marry his girlfriend Paris after his high school graduation, Jane keeps everything inside. James is a black guy who always finds himself being very responsible and under control, but not when he is around his all-time crush Natasha. Lindsay is the average drama queen-with a dark past which constantly haunts her. Ed has always been friends with Lindsay, but he knows Lindsay is hiding something. For Cathy and Susie, things get from regular to complicated as both face problems that will question not themselves, but also people around them. As this group of friends prepare to start their first year at college, their world world is torn apart when Marc's wife-to-be Paris suddenly passes in a car crash. Depressed Marc decides to commit suicide because of his loss. But can Jane rescue Marc in time, or will the beginning of college be the end of freedom, and a door towards a life of constant depression?

If you guys find it interesting, please let me know. I would LOVE to share it with you guys. I know some of you have read them and LOVE them.

Please and thank you =)
masoud90
masoud90
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Train Empty Re: Train

Post by taste_the_rainbows Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Wow!!!! Please post them I want to read more and thats just the storyline Lol!!!!!
taste_the_rainbows
taste_the_rainbows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:29 pm

I remember reading some of them on the R4E forum and they were always great, you should start posting them again.
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://kidszine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:29 pm

I would read them, please do post.
Jordan