KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawthorne Heights band member passes away...

+2
AlyxWay.
MakeSomeNoise
6 posters

Go down

Hawthorne Heights band member passes away... Empty Hawthorne Heights band member passes away...

Post by MakeSomeNoise Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 pm

I'm not sure if any of you are into the band Hawthorne Heights, but I just found out that guitarist Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep. He was only 26 years old. The band posted the following blog on their MySpace profile:

Today is probably the worst day ever. It's with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened. Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least.

Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely

Hawthorne Heights

Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

I wasn't really into the band that much, but this is very sad news.
MakeSomeNoise
MakeSomeNoise
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Hawthorne Heights band member passes away... Empty Re: Hawthorne Heights band member passes away...

Post by AlyxWay. Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Wow, I used to listen to them alot..
Thats horrible.
AlyxWay.
AlyxWay.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Hawthorne Heights band member passes away... Empty Re: Hawthorne Heights band member passes away...

Post by Ksen Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Omg =[
Thats horrible.

I used to always listen to their
music.
Ksen
Ksen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilmore Girls Freak Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:53 pm

OHMYGOSHHH!
thats horrible.
r.i.p
Gilmore Girls Freak
Gilmore Girls Freak
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Breakaway Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Oh snapp!
i love Hawthorne Heights!
that's terrible.
all my thoughts && prayers go to them. =[[
Breakaway
Breakaway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PeanutShellz Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:59 pm

OMG! That is so sad...

R.I.P., Casey Calvert

Hawthorne Heights band member passes away... 71367703
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down