KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a

3 posters

Go down

Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a Empty Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a

Post by Emily Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:14 pm

Heroes beauty Hayden Panettiere shocked journalists at the Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday when she allegedly threatened to "kill" a reporter for publishing articles about her love life. The 18-year-old star was attending the Los Angeles awards ceremony when she lashed out at a writer from American magazine Us Weekly, reportedly over her split from boyfriend Stephen Colletti earlier this month. The Us Weekly article reads: "The actress seems to have moved on. When Us asked, 'Where's Stephen?' at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 9, she furrowed her brow and replied: 'I don't know. In California?' Maybe it's because she had time to adjust to the relationship being over." But the actress was so incensed at the speculation over her private life she lost her temper and had to be held back by her publicist, who warned her, "Not on the red carpet."
Source: IMDB.com
Emily
Emily
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a Empty Re: Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a

Post by Hayden Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:18 pm

I think its good she did that, i mean seriously, celebs arent prefect, they are obviously like us.
Hayden
Hayden
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a Empty Re: Hayden Panettiere Threatens To "Kill" Journalist a

Post by Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm

WOAH! GO HAYDEN! Im a little shocked though.
Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa
Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down