KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice

4 posters

Go down

Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice Empty Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice

Post by .xx. rEEsh .oo. Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:18 pm

Okay..so im in 6th grade, and im going into middle school (as you call it in america) next year, but in Ireland we say secondary school and you dont transfer from another school when you finish 8th grade you stay till 12th grade in the same school....ANYWAY!!...ok all my friends are going to one school and my crush who I have liked for 2 years is going to a different school and my sister goes to the same school as him..and if I go to that school I might have a chance of going out with him( I know this sounds weird but let me finish) but I also want to go to the school my friends are going.So which school should I go to????....I need all of your opinions please answer this thread because I should be deciding now what school im going to??
.xx. rEEsh .oo.
.xx. rEEsh .oo.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice Empty Re: Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice

Post by Girlwitattitude Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:19 pm

I think you should go with your friends.
I mean, you have more friends than crushes, right?
And besides, there will be more cute guys.
Trust me on that.
But a good friend only comes every one in a million, so don't blow it.
Girlwitattitude
Girlwitattitude
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice Empty Re: Which One??...I cant choose, I need advice

Post by Lanners Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:33 pm

yay! the secondary school system is the same here, i find it so difficult to explain it here, lol

and, about ur topic, i think u should stay with ur friends
what about if then u get upset for any situation (not that i want that to happen) and then its like horrible if u have to stay in that school if u dont like him anymore,
and as effy said, there must be more guys in ur school!
Lanners
Lanners
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mileyfans Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:33 pm

The school with your crush and sister., You can always make new friends and you can hang with your other friends after school. hope i helped some
Mileyfans
Mileyfans
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down