KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt..

4 posters

Go down

Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt.. Empty Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt..

Post by Hot-Buns Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 pm

It's kinda making me mad...
They are even following her to church.
Use to they would only take pictures of her when she was Zac..now since the 'scandal' they just follow her everywhere...

and now she like won't go outside w/o a cap to cover her face..

I think it's sick that she becomes more famous in the eye of magazines and butt after what happened...it's like saying to kids-teens 'hey if you want to be famous and get in magazines you've got to show some skin.' It disgusts me..

Yeah they only take the pictures of her because now magazines want pictures of her more because more people will buy them which is sad. butt are part of being famous I know that but it just makes me mad that they find an interest in her now...she had to have a nude photo scandal for her to get her name really out there. I hate that's what the world has come to now...

so I just like want to scream at the butt to leave her alone..

https://2img.net/h/i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/lys2011/vanessa-hudgens-working-out-05.jpg

She just looks so sad..

ugh...sorry I'm in a ranting mood. I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this..
Hot-Buns
Hot-Buns
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt.. Empty Re: Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt..

Post by [tyleR|Rae] Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:03 pm

Aww...she looks sad! I agree personally.
[tyleR|Rae]
[tyleR|Rae]
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt.. Empty Re: Vanessa Hudgens being stalked by the butt..

Post by PeanutShellz Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:04 pm

she looks sad
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DeShaun Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:06 pm

I wish they would just leave her alone.
DeShaun
DeShaun
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down