KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown

3 posters

Go down

Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown Empty Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown

Post by MakeSomeNoise Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:13 pm

Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus had a unique way of celebrating her fifteenth birthday - by playing to a sold-out crowd of fans in her hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. The Disney actress was presented with a cake onstage and serenaded with "Happy Birthday" by an audience of 15,000 at the Best of Both Worlds concert. She told the crowd, "I'll tell you guys what my main wish when my parents asked me, 'Miley, what do you want for your 15th birthday?' The only thing that I had to say was, 'I want to be here at home with Nashville and all of you guys." Shortly after the singer closed the show with a bow alongside opening act The Jonas Brothers, she reemerged for an encore, announcing, "I'd like to bring out my best friend - that just about says it all - my daddy." She was joined by her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, 46, for an acoustic version of their signature duet "Ready, Set, Don't Go."
MakeSomeNoise
MakeSomeNoise
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown Empty Re: Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown

Post by Ksen Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:13 pm

AWE.
That's TOO sweet.
Ksen
Ksen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown Empty Re: Miley Celebrates Birthday With Fans In Hometown

Post by tal<3miley Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 pm

Cool for Miley!. What a great 15th birthday!.
tal<3miley
tal<3miley
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down