KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog...

5 posters

Go down

It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog... Empty It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog...

Post by PeanutShellz Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:33 pm

After a long night of Hard-core thanxgiving partying drunken (and talking to davd, headshard XD) I was knocked out on my bed Sleep , and dreampt of a wierd jail story, and christmas shopping santa rendeer , I woke up at 4PM, thinking that it was, like, 7AM, and my body was like "what Question I don't feel tired!!!!!" confused Suspect Neutral . then I check the time, and wa'da'ya' know, it's 4PM!!!!!!!!!!!!! hardlife lol! Laughing Razz

Anyway, about my puking dog, um.... speaks for itself. Story behind it, my dad scraped out turky fat in the backyard ditch pig , and my dog ate toomuch tongue , and began puking all over my room silent . It was all like, "SURPRISE, SURPRISE! CLEAN MY PUKE UP!" drunken .
Jeez, my alchy dog is NOT funny drunken ........right? jocolor
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog... Empty Re: It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog...

Post by masoud90 Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:28 pm

4 PM? WOWZERS!!! And sorry about your dog. Mine gets sick a lot.
masoud90
masoud90
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog... Empty Re: It's 4PM, and I'm just waking up... oh! and my puking dog...

Post by Stranger Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:30 pm

EW. Did you have to clean it up?

Stranger
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Derrick Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:31 pm

You sure do sleep alot, lol.
Derrick
Derrick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:35 pm

Oh wow. You might wanna get a personal dog cleaner to clean the puke.
Patrick
Patrick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by PeanutShellz Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Patrick wrote:Oh wow. You might wanna get a personal dog cleaner to clean the puke.

My dad cleaned it up. I just sprayed it w/ 409 Laughing
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum