KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another random school post...OF DoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Just another random school post...OF DoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!!!!!!! Empty Just another random school post...OF DoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!!!!!!!

Post by PeanutShellz Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 pm

LoL, the title was just to bring you in.

Any, I can't sleep, cuz of all of the make up homework I did today, I guess it just fried my brain out or something (or maybe it got fried when I was microwaving chimichangas earlier Laughing )

So whenever I'm bored (and alone), I do this sorta "pretend vlogging" thing, like, I'm practicing what I'm gonna do for my youtube account in the future.

So I was pretending I was on a car trip to my grandparents house in Arkansas (pronounced Ahr-kin-saw) which is like a 20 hour trip. So I was "making" a random school vlog about my old 4th grade teach, Ms. Bradock (a.k.a. The devil's minion of education)

And I was just blurting out random stories, like how I stood up to her by writing sentences about her as one of my homework assignments, or the time I told everyone she had "666" tatooed on the back of her neck under her wig (which I actualy got away with)

But one EXTREMELY (well, not that extreme) retarded stunt she pulled on me.

It was friday, no, TESTday, at my elementary school, and I studied an ok ammount, but Bradock gave us the dreaded 10 QUESTION TEST! *dramatic background music with lightning sound effects*

Every question you got wrong, a LETTER GRADE was dropped off the test. I actually did ok. I missed only 3 questions, supposively ending up with a C.

So I'm like, "Ehh, at least I passed." But then I stopped paying attention to the Xs on the questions I got wrong, and looked at the Score: -3....... 69%!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! affraid

So by now, Braindead-Bradock schedules a 'surprise parent-teacher confference' just so my parents would come to get mad at me, AND suspend my homework time.

My parents are all like "Jerret, we are very disa pointed in you" because it was the first D I'd gotten on a test that year, and I tried to explain them (and Bird-Brain Bradock) That I'd only gotten 3 questions wrong, which should've resulted as a C.

But Mrs.(and I still can't believe she's married) Bradock used her Dark-side Jedi Mind trickies on my parents na'i've brains, saying something like "well math isn't fully aquired in my in my english class" (now I can see why AND how she got married- She found a dumb guy on the street, liked how he looked, and got him to marry her with her medacolorians [more like meda-calories, that flabby-armed woman])

I then convinced my parents in the right direction, and they decided that '666' was their enemy.

Ok, I know it was about the most RANDMEST, STUPIDEST, AND LLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGEST post ev-ah, but if you got a problem then Ima get Rasputia, Granny, and Judas (from the emo corner) on ya's!!!!

HOOOOOOOWWWW YYOOOOOUUUUU DUUUUUURRIIIIIIINN"""""????????????????????
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Just another random school post...OF DoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Just another random school post...OF DoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!!!!!!!

Post by PeanutShellz Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:00 pm

LoL, the title was just to bring you in.

Any, I can't sleep, cuz of all of the make up homework I did today, I guess it just fried my brain out or something (or maybe it got fried when I was microwaving chimichangas earlier )

So whenever I'm bored (and alone), I do this sorta "pretend vlogging" thing, like, I'm practicing what I'm gonna do for my youtube account in the future.

So I was pretending I was on a car trip to my grandparents house in Arkansas (pronounced Ahr-kin-saw) which is like a 20 hour trip. So I was "making" a random school vlog about my old 4th grade teach, Ms. Bradock (a.k.a. The devil's minion of education)

And I was just blurting out random stories, like how I stood up to her by writing sentences about her as one of my homework assignments, or the time I told everyone she had "666" tatooed on the back of her neck under her wig (which I actualy got away with)

But one EXTREMELY (well, not that extreme) retarded stunt she pulled on me.

It was friday, no, TESTday, at my elementary school, and I studied an ok ammount, but Bradock gave us the dreaded 10 QUESTION TEST! *dramatic background music with lightning sound effects*

Every question you got wrong, a LETTER GRADE was dropped off the test. I actually did ok. I missed only 3 questions, supposively ending up with a C.

So I'm like, "Ehh, at least I passed." But then I stopped paying attention to the Xs on the questions I got wrong, and looked at the Score: -3....... 69%!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So by now, Braindead-Bradock schedules a 'surprise parent-teacher confference' just so my parents would come to get mad at me, AND suspend my homework time.

My parents are all like "Jerret, we are very disa pointed in you" because it was the first D I'd gotten on a test that year, and I tried to explain them (and Bird-Brain Bradock) That I'd only gotten 3 questions wrong, which should've resulted as a C.

But Mrs.(and I still can't believe she's married) Bradock used her Dark-side Jedi Mind trickies on my parents na'i've brains, saying something like "well math isn't fully aquired in my in my english class" (now I can see why AND how she got married- She found a dumb guy on the street, liked how he looked, and got him to marry her with her medacolorians [more like meda-calories, that flabby-armed woman])

I then convinced my parents in the right direction, and they decided that '666' was their enemy.

Ok, I know it was about the most RANDMEST, STUPIDEST, AND LLLLOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGEST post ev-ah, but if you got a problem then Ima get Rasputia, Granny, and Judas (from the emo corner) on ya's!!!!

HOOOOOOOWWWW YYOOOOOUUUUU DUUUUUURRIIIIIIINN"""""????????????????????
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down