KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need suggestions

+2
Kittens_4_life
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
6 posters

Go down

I need suggestions Empty I need suggestions

Post by LOVE.MiSS.LEXii Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:12 pm

Okay so I'm dieting because im sooooo fat! I'm 34 pounds and my height is 5'2, and I'm 11 years old. everytime i look at myself in the mirror im like "why do i have to be sooo fat?!?!? "
I am not eating snacks and I eat a few food when I eat breakfast,lunch and dinner. And im excercising alot!
Idk if I lost weight already but please help what else should i do, please suggest foods that make you thin if there is and other tips.
Thanks!
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

I need suggestions Empty Re: I need suggestions

Post by Kittens_4_life Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:13 pm

well for an 11 yr old i dont think ur fat
Kittens_4_life
Kittens_4_life
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by sarAh. Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:14 pm

hey i found this routine

Do you hate your body or think that you are overweight? Well, it may surprise you, but over 81% of ten-year-olds from around the U.S. have already dieted because they thought they were too fat! Really, they weren’t fat at all; they were just right for their age and height. Many of today’s fashion and glamour magazines make young girls feel like they should be a size zero, which is something less than 5% of grown women will be! One of the biggest mistakes that a young girl can make is to decide that going on a diet is the answer. As a young woman, your body is still growing and changing. It will take a few years for those changes to stop and your final shape to emerge. Dieting during this time can be harmful to organs in your body that are still developing. You may ask, “What is a girl to do?” Here are a few things:
• Exercise! Studies have shown that exercise can make you feelmore positive about your body. Participating in a sport or physical activity will make you feel better about your self-image and keep you fit. You’ll also have lots of fun!
• Eat healthy! Good nutrition means eating a variety of foods, but not just anything. Healthy choices include fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy products, lean meats, fish and whole grain breads. Try to avoid foods with a lot of fat, salt or
sugar. They can cause many health problems if you don’t limit them in your diet. Eating right isn’t always easy, but it’s worth the effort to bring out a happier, healthier you!
• Try new things! Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb and experiment (safely!) with projects or sports that you thought you might want to try but didn’t have the courage. When you do succeed, great! You will have found a new outlet for your
talents and energy. Even if you don't, you should still feel proud of your efforts and the courage it took to try something new.
• Diversify! Make friends with people of all shapes and sizes and all kinds of ethnic backgrounds. This takes the pressure off beingperfect.You learn to judge others-and yourself-by the beauty that lies within their hearts and souls and not by the size of the clothes that they wear or their hair color or the color of their skin. We are all girls and we are all beautiful!

You probably think you get plenty of sleep every night, right? Studies show that lack of sleep can lead to poor performance at school and in lots of other activities. In fact, experts warn that kids who don’t get enough sleep are more likely to be injured. They also tend to be crankier, and that’s not cool! That’s why forming good sleep habits early is really important! Kids aged 7 to 11 should get at least 9 hours of sleep each night to do best in school and after-school activities. So, here’s some tips on how you can sleep healthy and wake up ready for the new day!
• Get some exercise; this will help you sleep better at night.
• Go to bed at the same time each night.
• Set up a relaxing bedtime routine, like taking a warm bath or reading a book.
• Don’t eat a big meal or drink soda close to bedtime.
• Don’t watch TV for at least a half-hour before you go to bed.
• At night, keep your bedroom dark (a nightlight is okay) and quiet.
sarAh.
sarAh.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LOVE.MiSS.LEXii Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:16 pm

^oh thanks 4 that but it doesnt help me 'cuz im too fat...
but all of my friends and family say im so thin and some of them say im kinda annorexic(sp?)! but i dont believe them at all
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:17 pm

WOAH! No offense but 34 POUNDS AT 11?! I was 34 pounds when I was like 5! I am sorry but, I think you need to gain...not loose! You are TOTALLY NOT FAT! Keep yourself healthy, it's very unhealthy to stay WAY under weight at a certain age. And plus, ur at that age where you can eat ANYTHING you want! So do it! lol I do, but don't over do it...u still gotta stay in shape.

Just basically...be careful, of how much weight you lose!
Morgan
Morgan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Shellz~ Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 pm

34?! That's like.. unhealthy. EAT. NOW.
I was 34 when i was like.. 5, like kisses<3 said.

EAT.
~Shellz~
~Shellz~
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Sorry but I really find it hard to believe you weight only 34 pounds, I looked it up online and at your age and height you should be around 75-80 pounds, so that would make you over 40 pounds underweight which would mean you're dead. 34 pounds is like the size of a 3-4 year old.
Amanda
Amanda
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sarAh. Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Amanda wrote:Sorry but I really find it hard to believe you weight only 34 pounds, I looked it up online and at your age and height you should be around 75-80 pounds, so that would make you over 40 pounds underweight which would mean you're dead. 34 pounds is like the size of a 3-4 year old.

Amanda makes a great point!
sarAh.
sarAh.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down