KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilary For President

5 posters

Go down

Hilary For President Empty Hilary For President

Post by xLaurenx Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Actress/singer HILARY DUFF insists she knows the secret to a successful career as a politician - introduce a five-day weekend. The 19-year-old Material Girls star was posed a question on how to address problems in the U.S. if she was President. And Duff was quick to answer, saying, "There are so many issues in America. Our involvement in the Iraq war is the most obvious, and also the way some people are treated. I would also change the weekends to workdays, and have the whole week as a weekend. "Then I'd be a popular politician wouldn't I?

To that question no, it takes allot to be president, you have to gain the trust of lobbyist, groups, businesses, firms overseas, both sides of the house and senate, a good cabinet team, and that is just the beginning, ya popularity has its good side, but it stands alone to the job at hand. Military on all fronts has to back you, that means a good joint chefs pic, a good intelligence chef, a good FBI chef, all the American Intel firms has to be as one for good international relationships, meaning all of them, plus home land security, good sectaries now that the overseas part is taken care of, now on the home front, meaning health groups, lawyer firms, political groups, environmental groups, woman’s groups, black groups, south has to be on your side as well, economic groups, you have to balance some budgets to get elected, tax groups, oh ya the most important, the youth groups. Can YOU AS PRESIDENT PLEASE ALL OF THEM? NO, one last one you have to think of remember in this big economic world there is trade, and there are 51 nations that trade with us. The political list goes on with what a president has to do to win the vote, California, Florida, NW, Main, Texas, and so on all have bases that do not want to close, jobs are the biggest, see the big picture, did not list them all but it is big. TO BE PRESIDENT OF USA YOU HAVE TO THINK OF ALL THE VARIABLES not just yourself. Sorry Hilary by the time you are done running, your wealth will be gone, the big guns would wipe you out off the political park, and not think twice about it. One more thing, your background, it would be expose and violated in the worst way, the true wolfs would come out, and would not care who or what you are. YOU THINK HOLLYWOOD IS BAD, HA do not enter the political world it will without hesitation wipe you out. SORRY but you would not make first base nor get to plate on becoming president. Here is a fact, in the first part of running it will cost ya 15 million on just advertisment alone, well I think that is your budget, that is if you want to win the popularity vote in the primaries. I think Bill Clinton should help on that fact, or Mr George Bush senior, they will tell ya the same thing if you are the final 3 in the run for president, that would be the total cost spent to get to that point. Look what Ross spent and that was his own money. Well Hilary you lost before you begain, because they would do that to ya just so you run out of money. Ya they are crewl but that is politics.
xLaurenx
xLaurenx

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Hilary For President Empty Re: Hilary For President

Post by duhh_itsJenn Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:35 pm

Uhhh you're over-analyzing her statement, dude...
duhh_itsJenn
duhh_itsJenn

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:36 pm

"I would also change the weekends to workdays, and have the whole week as a weekend"

Lmao
Dakota
Dakota
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 pm

Yeah, she was just making a joke out of the whole thing.
Nothing is serious.
It's not like she is ACTUALLY going to seriously become a politician!
Shelby
Shelby
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 pm

yeahh!! like u didnt no she was joking?and this is a place 2 love hilary not 2 h8 her!!!

--"Sorry Hilary by the time you are done running, your wealth will be gone, the big guns would wipe you out off the political park, and not think twice about it. One more thing, your background, it would be expose and violated in the worst way, the true wolfs would come out, and would not care who or what you are."

Again this isnt a place 2 h8 on Hilary..its a place 4 fans, 2 support her.
I'm srry but she wasnt serious...she was joking around..and i think the statement was rather funny 2^^lmao!!!!!
Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa
Hilary*Ashley*Vanessa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down