KidsZine Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role?

4 posters

Go down

Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role? Empty Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role?

Post by Jordan Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:12 pm

Consider the source and take this all with a grain of salt:

This hasn't been confirmed, but according to this week's STAR magazine, they say Amanda Bynes is in final negotiations to star as Lady Godiva. Now, this could go either way of true. She could be playing Lady Godiva in a made for TV family friendly version or she would be breaking away from her good girl image and be playing this as an adult in a drama period piece. If so, I would butt that the movie would have an R rating and that some nudity would be required.

Like I said, this has not been confirmed, just reported as gossip. However, STAR magazine has been right a lot of times in the past, so this could very well happen.

By the way, if you didn't know already, Lady Godiva was an Anglo-Saxon noblewoman who, according to legend, rode naked through the streets of Coventry in England in order to gain a remission of the oppressive toll imposed by her husband on his tenants. The name "peeping Tom" for a voyeur comes from later versions of this legend in which a man named Tom watched her ride and was struck blind.
Jordan
Jordan
MOTM December!
MOTM December!

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role? Empty Re: Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role?

Post by alaiNa. Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Interesting...well she's a good actress.
alaiNa.
alaiNa.

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role? Empty Re: Amanda Bynes to play a more mature role?

Post by PeanutShellz Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:20 pm

personally, I don't like to read alot of magazines, because of all of their lies. I doubt that she will play in eighther movie. but that's just me.
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted_2_kelly Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:21 pm

PeanutShellz wrote:personally, I don't like to read alot of magazines, because of all of their lies. I doubt that she will play in eighther movie. but that's just me.
I saw her on tv saying she has an upcoming movie, but not that one.
addicted_2_kelly
addicted_2_kelly
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down