Lindsay's Broke!

Go down

Lindsay's Broke! Empty Lindsay's Broke!

Post by Incognito on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:11 pm

It seems that rehabbed actress Lindsay Lohan has coughed up a staggering seven million dollars on mindless revelry including drugs and booze.

The starlet, who finished her third rehab stint recently, is broke to an extent that she cannot afford her own accommodation and is staying in a rich pal's mansion.

The extravaganza includes one million dollars hotel bill, 137,000 dollars for rehab treatment and thousands of dollars in legal fees for drink-driving convictions.

A source close to Lohan said that the actress is back at LA so that she can recoup the lost amount.

"Lindsay doesn't have much choice as she is totally broke. The only reason she's coming back to LA, is to earn some money fast," mews of the World quoted the source, as saying.

"She still thinks nothing of blowing thousands of dollars on a single night of partying.

"And the amount she has wasted putting cocaine up her nose is disgusting. Even she has lost count,' the source added.

Lohan, who made millions from films like Mean Girls and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, lost all of it in three separate rehab treatments. "Rehab does not come cheap and Lindsay has spent a fortune on it this year. Her first two stays there sadly proved a complete waste of money for her. And I can't see this time being any different," the source said.
Incognito
Incognito
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lindsay's Broke! Empty Re: Lindsay's Broke!

Post by down the hill&& on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 pm

And next week are you going to be a fan of her?

I could really care less about Lindsay's personal life cause its her life. It shouldn't matter to anyone else.
down the hill&&
down the hill&&
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iman on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 pm

i do feel sorry for her. seriously. it's not her fault her life ended up like this. she wasn't well-grounded at a young age. take hilary for example. she was well-grounded, and look where she is now. happy and successful, with friends and family close to her.

i know lindsay should try to end the way she is acting, but it's not her fault that her life started like this. you need to understand that if you dont have family and friends, it's going to effect your life.
Iman
Iman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelic_Heaven on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 pm

Haha,that sucks.
Angelic_Heaven
Angelic_Heaven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieGurl101 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:14 pm

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She did it to herself. I was never a fan of her anyway.
NewfieGurl101
NewfieGurl101
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeanutShellz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 pm

Me and david always didn't like lindsay when she was feuding with hillary. My sister used to say "Why don't you like her? She's gorgeous!"

True, but now I can tell her why, and so can almost every entertainment magazine.
PeanutShellz
PeanutShellz
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2007-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down