do video avatars make ur computer slower??

Go down

do video avatars make ur computer slower?? Empty do video avatars make ur computer slower??

Post by Say O.K. on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 pm

i was wonderin if that was just my computer or if they do slower the speed of everyones computer
cuz i never tryied one just becuse i thought that
Say O.K.
Say O.K.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

do video avatars make ur computer slower?? Empty Re: do video avatars make ur computer slower??

Post by Dakota on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 pm

it depends on your internet connection and how much space your computer has if you have a really good connection and your computer doesnt have any virus then it shouldent but it all depends
Dakota
Dakota
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

do video avatars make ur computer slower?? Empty Re: do video avatars make ur computer slower??

Post by admin on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 pm

It depends on how big the video avatar file is, it's usually a bigger filesize than a regular avatar because of the animations, so it might take longer to load, depending on the person's connection.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-09-02

View user profile http://kidszine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Hmm, really? It plays fine for me do video avatars make ur computer slower?? Shrug
But yeah, of course it's possible for it to slow down the page, that's why Amanda tries to limit the amount of animations a person has in their signatures.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LOVE.MiSS.LEXii on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Grace wrote:Hmm, really? It plays fine for me do video avatars make ur computer slower?? Shrug
But yeah, of course it's possible for it to slow down the page, that's why Amanda tries to limit the amount of animations a person has in their signatures.

yea, it does
mhmm, so it depends on the computer
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
LOVE.MiSS.LEXii
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted_2_kelly on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:30 pm

Ditto to what Dakota/Amanda said. For example, Dakota's avatar doesn't affect my computer in any way.
addicted_2_kelly
addicted_2_kelly
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down